Your support is vital!
UWL Giving Day is the University of Wisconsin-La Crosse's annual university-wide day of giving. Every year alumni, faculty, staff, students, parents and friends come together for 24 hours to make gifts to the programs and places at UWL that mean the most to them. Their support is especially important this year, as our students, faculty and staff work hard to thrive, adapt and grow during this unprecedented time for the university.
As a UWL Giving Day Ambassador, you'll help us get the word out about the event and ask your network to consider making a donation to support the people, places and programs you care about most. We know that people are most likely to make a gift when asked by a peer or friend. Your participation makes a huge difference.
Join us for UWL Giving Day 2021. Sign up to be an Ambassador and make a difference for UWL!
What will I do as a UWL Giving Day Ambassador?
- Post on social media. This can be anything from sharing after you make a gift to posting a selfie.
- Send personal messages. Reaching out directly to friends, family and peers can be the best way to get the word out.
- Be a representative for your community. Above all, being an ambassador means showing your UWL pride and representing your UWL community.
What will I get as a UWL Giving Day Ambassador?
- The chance to win challenges. You'll be able to win up to $500 to designate to your favorite area of campus!
- The knowledge that you made a difference. Nothing beats that feeling of knowing you made a difference for future Eagles.